All gifts to the Phi Sigma Pi Foundation are tax-deductible, fulfilling, and easy! Choose the method that best suits you:
- Make an online donation. You can set up automatic recurring gifts so you can pay in installments of your choice over time.
- Please make your check payable to The Phi Sigma Pi Foundation and mail it to us at:
The Phi Sigma Pi Foundation
2119 Ambassador Circle
Lancaster, PA 17603
- Make your gift by phone at 717-299-4710 or 800-366-1916.
- Stop by National Headquarters at the address above Monday through Friday between 8am - 4:30pm!
Here are four ways to give:
- Unrestricted: Giving to the Unrestricted Fund allows for the most flexibility. Phi Sigma Pi can provide the Fraternity with finances for any program in need at any time.
- Matching Gifts: Many businesses are willing to match charitable donations made by eligible employees. If your company does participate in matching gifts and your donation applies, please complete a matching gift form from your employer. Once completed please send it directly to the Foundation with your gift.
- Creative Giving: There are ways of making a gift without worrying about payments up front or in installments. Phi Sigma Pi supporters can donate in the form of: real property, securities, life insurance, or become a member of The Heritage Society by including Phi Sigma Pi in estate plans.
For information on how to make Phi Sigma Pi a beneficiary or to discuss other creative ways to give, please contact the Phi Sigma Pi Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-299-4710.
- Effortless Giving: By using any of the two approved services, Phi Sigma Pi receives contributions directly from these companies.
- iGive: an online shopping service that donates to our organization as you shop!
- GoodSearch.com: Every time you search the internet using this browser, the Fraternity earns a penny.